Friday, December 5, 2008

What Was I Going To Write About Again?

Oh my! Seriously!? It's Friday already? Wow, where did the time go? You know, I've noticed time slipping away from me lately and I do have some reoccurring memory problems that I still try to blame on "pregnancy brain" even though I was pregnant approximatly 2+ years ago.
But hey, I'm sure there are those guys out there who still tell the younger generation about the good ole' days when they played football for the highschool and broke every state record in hope that we don't notice their potbelly, receding hairline, or obnoxiously loud joint creaks.
You have your crutch- I have mine.
But does that really account for the 5 weekdays that disappeared faster then Britney Spear's hair on any meds free day ending in Y?
I should think not! Curse you- you faulty memory you! Maybe I wanted to remember those cherished moments that were given to me in my corporate maze of cubes this past week!

I wanted to mull over the fact that I sent that email to my company HR representative about my dominance in the Punch Bug Challenge" that my friends and I have on accident and quite possibly shortened my corporate climb up the ladder with one quick click of the Send button.
I wanted to remember what if felt when I was told that I was going to be moving offices again for the 5 time this year.
But what can I say? You, faulty memory, took those things from me and left me blissfully prepared for the weekend.
Oh well, here's to the weekdays in our past- may your copier and cubicle nightmares of office lore be forgotten as the coming of the weekend is upon you! Rock on!

And don't do anything I wouldn't do.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Ok, I didn't realize you had a blog too! I don't have one on my own, but follow a few. :-) I always loved your sarcastic humor- those were fun times!