Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hugs Are My Kryptonite But Also My Moisturizer

Dearest Reader:
As the holiday season approaches, I must mull over the the fact that you, my computer addicted morsels of blogging bliss, have made my day more joyous with each number adding to my reader counter.
And your comments! Dear sweet reader- they have carried me through the dark and trying times. This generosity of spirit reached out and fondled my grief with its medicinal digits, and I got off the table after a full emotional release feeling newly hopeful.
I'm welling up. The Cup of Justice runneth over; this holiday season I will do nothing but meditate upon your kindness, sending hug after virtual hug into the ether.
Pluck one. Stuff it with cheese. Then wrap it in kisses.
Please, nugget, don't foresake me. I need you now more than ever before.
We both know I'm handsome. Dapper even? I'm Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen, all in one, but without the antlers. But I need you, my Rudolph, to guide my blogging sleigh through the icy blizzard of the week to reach the cozy fire and warmed cider of the weekend. Stay with me- hold me. Let's take this journey together.
Together, we will take those exclamation marks you so cherish in this blog and turn them into parentheses. Why? Because they hug.
(imagine yourself here),
Justice

1 comment:

ShelFish said...

So I think you should post two postings a day!!! I get on in the morning or even early afternoon and there is no new one there...it makes my day longer the longer you wait to put a new posting on your blog. Please take this into consideration as your BFF is in desperate need of your assistance!!!
I love you and your blog although the recent one with the other persons email (I am guessing it was aaron) was kind of grueling to read...you are an amazing writer...I love you!!!