Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Kalaya's School of Hard Knocks

The following is a list of victims from Kalaya's verbal "beat-down":

  1. Clock: Next time you feel like making it "bedtime" before she is ready- I would seriously consider instituting your own "daylights savings time" in order for your lights to be saved.
  2. Kitty Cat: Dear sweet Kitty Cat. Seriously, have you seen what she does to the dog? I wouldn't push it if I were you. You have a much longer tail to work with.
  3. Ernie: If you feed Bert's birdseed to your rubber ducky one more time- it's quite possible you'll find him floating upside down in the potty- a victim of a deadly swirlie.
  4. Choo-choo train: Get it in order choo-choo. There's a good chance that Santa's sleigh and reindeer will be out of commission come Christmas Eve (see #6)and you're going to have to cover for him.
  5. Elephant: shhhh- don't tell the choo-choo but your actually going to take care of toy delivery this Christmas. She's just using the choo-choo as a decoy for any other irate children who may have plans to "take care" of business.
  6. Reindeer: If I were you Reindeer- I would get my act together before I come on Christmas Eve or I have a feeling that "someone" may ice the roof before you get here. Tread carefully my antlered friend.
  7. Elephant (again): And if you tell anyone of her plans ahead of time--- well let's just say you don't want to end up as the joke of the herd and have to work at the Shriners Circus instead of Ringling Bros. with all of your pals.
  8. Ernie (again): Oh it's you again. Bring the duck Ernie and leave quietly. Don't look back.

No comments: