Monday, December 15, 2008

A Regular Cornucopia of Christmas Accouterments, Notions, and Asundary Items

Grana spent the night with us this weekend and Kalaya knows who to call in the morning when she wakes up.
Kalaya: Grana! Come get me!
Grana: (rolling out of bed) Ok I’m coming. Let me go potty first.
Kalaya: Grana- are you coming?
Grana: I’m coming baby- I’m just slow. I’m old.
Kalaya: Well, I’m Dora.
(P.S.- She's named me Boots and Daddy is Swiper.... so get your own character. I think there are still some of the Wiggles left for any brave men out there to impersonate)

While riding in the car with Grana the other day, Kalaya was looking at some pictures of Justice.
Kalaya: (holding the picture of Justice) Hey Gus-Gus! (moving it towards her nose and sniffing) I smell you Gus-Gus!!
( I don't know-- made me wonder too)

One of these things is not like the others, One of these things just doesn't belong, Can you tell which thing is not like the others by the time I finish my song?
What can a 50+yr old Grana be so desperate for that she'll stand in line by herself to see Santa in the middle of the night in 20 degree weather? And, more importantly,do we really want to know? Oh yeah- that's right Mr Claus! You know whose house to stop at first this year!

Also- you may be wondering why you didn't see Baby Jesus in the first picture. Here's why:Can you see him? Sadly, at this point Baby Jesus AND Joseph are both missing. We'll have to do some search and rescue tonight. As Kalaya says:

"Baby Jesus, where's your daddy? Ok, well here's Mickey Mouse instead."

No comments: