Thursday, November 20, 2008

You Can Say That Again Marie!









Also- on a side note- those are pimp outfits you two are wearing. I was considering that exact same haircut and dental work but didn't want to look like Jan from Grease.








Anywho- back to Marie/Donny's song (since they are basically one in the same)- so yeah, you could say that I'm a little bit country. Matter of fact I would be more prone to say that I'm alot country. I love going to Alabama and seeing my family. I, with most everyone else in the family, have a plan percolating that will get me moved out there in the next few years or so.

It's gorgeous out there and I couldn't be happier anywhere else then with my family on our land. Our land is by a national park on the Little River Canyon and it proves to be a great place to take some outdoor photos.

The Mill Hole ( Mauldin's Mill Hole)- where we go swimming



1 comment:

ShelFish said...

I miss you a ton!!! Seeing the pictures of AL reminds me of when you, Matt, and I were there, riding the four wheelers!!! That tree came out of no where!!! Seeing the Mill Hole. :( I miss you sooooooo much!!!
You and the fam need to come here to me, make me chicken and dumplins, and live forever!!!!!!!!
Love You Guys!!!