Friday, November 14, 2008

Everybody's Workin for the Weekend

Now do you have that song stuck in your head? Yeah me too. I have this whole 80's montage floating in my cubicle now. I see lots of lace, bracelets, leotards, hairspray, extreme makeup choices, and Jordache jeans. Then my random train of thought wanders through the magic that is Fame, Footloose, and The Breakfast Club. And sadly I end up on Jessie Spano from Saved By The Bell singing " I'm soo excited! I'm sooo excited! I'm sooo-----scared" because she was geeked up on caffiene pills.

The scary part is that she's wearing all of the things I previously listed except for the lace. I'm assuming the leotards are underneath the jeans. (Yes I know that show was in the 90's-but let's be honest- she's one moment away from pulling on her Members Only jacket, getting out there on the dance floor with any one of the Coreys ( Haim, Feldman, and Hart), and dancing the night away to Karma Karma Karma Karma Karma Khameleon.
Man- speaking of a caffeine overdose-- I've obviously had alot today haven't I?
So 'Come on Eileen'- make sure you enjoy your weekend and 'Rock the Casbah' with 'Jack & Diane' as much as you can. Because baby, it's soon to be another 'Manic Monday' and we all know your boss is a 'Maneater'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is what happens when I'm not around? I can't complain because I love it!