Monday, February 1, 2010

Yes, I Do Find Myself Humorous-- Thank You For Asking

I've bet you've heard it before haven't you? The age old witticism that many use in a feeble attempt for a comeback....

" You think you're funny, don't you?"

Hate to burst your techincolored bubble-- but matter of fact... yes, yes I do.



How else can I explain all the great comments and ideas I come up with in any given day?

Take today for example:

1) I've decided that if I open a bagel restaurant or need to sell a name for a bagel restaurant ( hey, stranger things have happend-- ahem---Al Franken is in politics people)

- I'm calling it Schmear Today, Gone Tomorrow

( I wanted Lox, Stock, and Bagel-- and was SOOO proud of myself for coming up with that one when I was Googley informed that it was already taken.)



2.) Coming back to how my humor may not be funny to all-- I was approached with this witty comeback today from Aaron:

Aaron: "Can the sarcasm."

Me: "Please, I always use fresh sarcasm. Never canned."


Sadly though, I do believe my humor has a small intended audience. For others, I think I may come off more like a Sesame Street muppet high on something brought to you by the letters L, C, and D.

Either way, the final judge is---- I throughly entertain myself in any given day. And that, people, is all you can ask for.

As Readers Digest has said on a monthly basis to every person in a doctor's office waiting room, or every U.S. citizen over 63:

Laughter is the Best Medicine.

No comments: