Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Always Laugh When You Can-It's The Cheapest Medicine

Kalaya is still talking about the Wizard of Oz.
This morning she treated me to a whole summary of the music. My favorite song was her version of " We're Off To See The Wizard".
If you recall, the song goes something like this:


"We're off to see the Wizard.
The wonderful Wizard of Oz.
Because, because, because, because, becaaaaaaaaaaaause-
Because of the wonderful things that he does!"
Kalaya's version went something like so:


"We're off to see the Wizard.
The wonderful Wizard of Oz.
Teacups, hiccups, teacups, hiccups, teacuuuuuuuuups-
Because of the wonderful things that he does!"


I believe what we have here is a failure to communicate.




Also, yesterday I pulled up my pants leg and told Kalaya-- " Kalaya, mama needs a tan"

She responded- " oh you mean Hannah Tanna?" The MON in Hannah Montana never really connects with her yet and no, I do not mean Hannah Montana.

No comments: