Monday, February 15, 2010

Will Work for Freezer Space

The view outside my front window.
This is definitely the benefits to living in the country. (not that I've found any negatives at all) We had TONS of snow to play in. Acres and acres worth. We even would have had more if we went into the fields to play but I don't think any of us really wanted to slide down a hill of snow and end up with a cow patty on us.
I had to work Saturday (this is getting old by the way) but was able to go in late because of the roads. So I was able to help Kalaya and Daddy build a snowman at Daddy's house. (no idea why the half snowman here has frog eyes)

I figured since our snowman was awesome enough to have a corn nose (we make do with what we have)- then he was awesome enough to have a great name.
Meet Willy Melt.
(Sorry, we didn't have time to build his girlfriend-- Betty Will)

However, we did arrange for an indoor snowman.

Again, don't hate....his bodyparts were brought to you by chocolate covered pretzels. Sigh- i know, sad right? We were at Daddy's house-- blame him.


No comments: