Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm Creating a Monster

I'm creating a little monster of humor and I have to say---- I love it. Currently, I'm molding my 'little chip off the old block' to include as many humorous references that my poor little mind comes up with as well.
Recently, we've been emulating Mac and Tosh: The Goofy Gophers. Do you remember these guys?
Of course they were a direct rip off of Chip and Dale but it's ok. Chip and Dale became Rescue Rangers. What do you think ever came of Mac and Tosh? Exactly. Nothing. Unless they now are maitre'ds at your local CHOPS, I don't think they made it so far in the world.
(they never got to face an arch nemisis named Fat Cat--- that's a total fail at life in my book)
So anywho---- if you recall, Mac and Tosh were incredibly polite little furried guys.
Most of their conversations involved alot of " You first my dear" and " But no, no, no, no. It must be YOU who go first". Or my favorite --- " Indubitably!"
Meet the Tosh to my Mac:

No comments: