Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The New Year's On Like Donkey Kong!

Well I'm back (like you know what- Aaron) and I couldn't be more relieved. Christmas vacation was wonderful but it's always nice to sit quietly at your desk sometimes and just veg. We were definitely busy for these past two weeks. Kalaya had 3 christmases and therefore racked up more toys then Nixon's got pills. The 'piece de resistance' for her this Christmas was the pink Barbie 4 wheeler that she absolutly loves (to not drive) and likes to pack thing in it's back seat (while not driving).

We went to basketball games, rode train rides, cooked cookies, got pictures made, and visited everyone!

It's been go, go, go since the day I left and honestly...I think I may have to get back into the blogging spirit to get the humorous juices flowing but, never fear! We'll be back to our regularly scheduled program as soon as I can relearn how to type, use my email, and breathe recycled cubicle air again without passing out.

No comments: