Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Popcorn Profits


Hmmmm are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Ah yes! I'm reminiscing about popcorn. Eating popcorn, playing in popcorn, the smell of popcorn. The buttery slippery wonderfulness of that treat given to us by our Native American friends ages ago. I can feel its fluffy goodness in my tummy as we speak. It's calling my name. Can you hear it dear sweet friends?
Let us pop together!

Oh delectable treasures! Let me feel you my little friends!And now, to profit from our mutual friendship and admiration.

I must sell you my little nuggets and share you with the world.


Donald Trump better watch out. I have mad business skills and the hair to boot!
( How much did she make off selling popcorn you ask?! Almost $13.00 in change. Don't mess with my baby!)

No comments: