Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Zoobilee Zoo

Do you remember that show? If not-- go here. Man, those were good times.
Took Kalaya to the zoo this past weekend. It was her first time and the last time I went to the Atlanta Zoo was in kindergarten.
Our favorite was the relaxin' and maxin' and chillin' all cool meerkats.
He had the right idea.
Cancel that. These two had the right idea!

Kalaya had no need to worry about keeping up with the lions. She's been working on her growl/pterodactyl scream daily.
Any one else miss Willie B? I do. I mean, he and I didn't have a personal relationship or anything but you know, we were tight in an ATL way.
Biggest honkin' cottonmouth! Not what you want to find in your sleeping bag on the Brownie's camping trip.
Long legs lady! She comes upon it honestly-- gotta give her that.
Definitly the best two animals the zoo had to offer that day. :)
We interrupt your regularly scheduled program to talk about dental health.
Cute petting zoo- although, was it just me or were the animals comatose? It's like their whole lives are spent letting nutty kids pet and brush them.
Most had this 'one fry short of a Happy Meal' look in their eyes. (No, I mean the animals- not the kids)
AAAAAAAAAAdorable!
Got to go to her first trip to the Varsity afterwards too. Might I add---
Dear Varsity,
I love you and want to bathe in your food every night in order to be closer to you in any way possible.
Love,
Your truly devoted Atlantan friend.
Whaddya have?!

No comments: